Contribute and Grow with Enthusiasm!
For over a decade, more then a thousand people worldwide have enjoyed the warmth, humour, and transformational power of Koosje’s 3 step Health System.
Koosje has always been involved in health and fitness. As a child she was a competitive basketball player and keen martial artist. After several operations on her knee she decided to change her study direction to physio and after adding a degree in Osteopathic Medicine she decided to take a deeper dive into the world of Psychology. She travelled the world and studied with multiple experts in many different disciplines, continually on the look out for anything that could help people create better health results. All of this study and the experience of successfully working with thousands of clients culminated on Koosje creating a unique 3 Step Treatment System focused on creating permanent transformations in peoples health. Specifically designed to help mothers who run a company overcome crippling stress. She has clients in London, Tokyo and Amsterdam who have successfully resolved their stress and created better health, more energy and the lifestyle they never believed possible.
❤️Get out of pain!
❤️Have more energy!
❤️Stay clear on your goals!
Transform your life – close the gap between where you are today – and where you want to be!
“This is your life! Do what you love and do it often ❤️
If you don’t like something, change it.
If you don’t like your job, quit.
If you don’t have enough time, stop watching TV.
If you are looking for the love of your life, stop; they will be waiting for you when you start doing things you love.
Stop over-analysing, life is simple.
All emotions are beautiful.
When you eat, appreciate every last bite.
Open your heart, mind and arms to new things and people, we are united in our differences.
Ask the next person you see what their passion is and share your inspiring dream with them.
Travel often; getting lost will help you find yourself.
Some opportunities only come once, seize them.
Life is about the people you meet and the things you create with them, so go out and start creating.
Life is short, live your dream & share your passion“
Koosje graduated with a Bachelor of Health Science in Physiotherapy from the prestigious International Academy of Physiotherapy ‘Thim van der Laan’ in the Netherlands.
Koosje graduated, with honours, in Osteopathic Medicine, ‘Bachelor of Science’ (BSc.Ost) from the University of Surrey.
Koosje then went on and completed her postgraduate development in Paediatric Osteopathy at The Surrey Institute of Osteopathic Medicine (SIOM).
- A Registered Osteopath (GOsC)
- A State Registered Physiotherapist in both in the Netherlands & Great Britain
- A Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists
- A Member of the Kinesio Taping Association UK
- Still Exaggeration Technique course by Dr Jerry Dickey & Dr Turner Slicho, Nova Scotia, Canada 2016.
- Wellness, Health & Lifestyle Coaching, course by Chris Lambert-Gowyn, London 2016.
- Visceral Manipulation – Peter Schwind & Carla Stecco, Washington D. C. 2015.
- Spine Biomechanics by Serge Gracovetsky, Washington DC 2015.
- Paediatric Osteopathy at The Surrey Institute of Osteopathic Medicine, U.K. 2015.
- Cranial Therapy, Advanced Course – The Sutherland Cranial College of Osteopathy, London 2014.
- Chronic Lumbo-Pelvic Pain by Andry Vleeming, Bournemouth, U.K. 2014.
- British Medical Acupuncture by Dr M. Cummings, London, 2014.
- Fundamental and Advanced Kinesio Taping (KT1 & KT2) 2013.
- Optimising Motor Control of the Lumbo Pelvic Region by Trish Wisbey-Roth, Dubai, U.A.E. 2013.
- Fascial Manipulation, by Stecco – Dubai, U.A.E. 2013.
- Osteopathic Still Technique, (by Jonathan Edis & Glynn Booker at BSO) London, 2012.
- Osteopathic Still Technique, (by Norman Baker at BCOM) London, 2012.
- Fascial plane and Myofascial plane Techniques – Anatomy Trains (by Michael Watson) 2012.
- Dry-Needling / Modern Acupuncture by Dr A. Campbell, London 2012.
- Controversies of the Core – by Paul Hodges, London, 2011.
In addition, Koosje also holds the following:-
- A Senior Level Certification from The British School of Traditional Japanese Medicine, in Hichibuku Seitaijutsu, London, 2012
- A Diploma in Sports Massage, Niewegein, The Netherlands, 2008
- A Certification in Prior-Education Foundation year of Academy of Physical Education : Vooropleiding of Academie Lichamelijke Opvoeding, Alkmaar, The Netherlands, 2007
- A Diploma in Thai Massage, Chiang Mai, Thailand, 2005
- A Diploma in Dental Nursing, Amsterdam 2005
Koosje is a member of the following professional bodies:-
- The General Osteopathic Counsel (GOsC)
- The Health Professions Council – Physiotherapy (HCPC)
- The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
- The Royal Dutch Society for Physical Therapy (KNGF)
- The Kinesio Taping Association UK (Dr Kenzo Kase)
- The 4th International Fascia Research Congress, Washington DC in Sept 2015.
- The 1st Surrey Institute of Osteopathic Medicine, Research Symposium in April 2014.
- The 1st British Fascia Symposium, Windsor, U.K. 2014.
- The 8th Interdisciplinary World Congress on Low Back & Pelvic Pain in Dubai, U.A.E. October 2013.
- The Fysio Congres of Royal Dutch Society for Physical Therapy in Amsterdam, November 2009.
It get’s better,
- Koosje has been a Teacher at The Sports Massage & Educational Institute ‘Van de Bilt & Libosan B.V.’ The Netherlands, 2009-2010.
- Additionally, assisted in teaching and organising courses in Traditional Japanese Manual Therapy all around the world, 2012-2017.
Simon moved to The Netherlands to pursue the dream of studying Physiotherapy there. After becoming a teacher at the Physiotherapy collage, he went on to study Osteopathic Medicine where he learned to dig deeper in the world of long term pain resolvement. Every day, he helps people like you out of pain, so start feeling great now! Focused on permanent solutions, Simon’s unique 3 step system aims to resolve the root cause of your problem so we can get you out of pain and into your dream life.
OSTEOPATHY | PHYSIOTHERAPY | ACUPUNCTURE | MASSAGE | LONDON SW1 | 2017